I know Bren sent out a reminder for Pre-Registration Entries and got Pre-Reg’s from:
Hui Heihei Wa’a
Hui Wa’a O Puget Sound
Part of Kikaha O Ke Kai
Autumn Rose – not attending
and some V-1 and OC-1 entries
If you haven’t send your Pre-Reg yet, please send by tomorrow so we draw lanes and send event line ups Thursday for preview and final Friday night.
1. World Sprint Crews and Paddlers will need to indicate on Registration form WS = world sprints, so results will show your times with WS.
2. All world sprint coaches, please make sure your not doubling up on crews because we need exact crew entries to combine races efficiently.
3. If you folks have V-1 or OC-1 entries, please submit their names and age division entering. Non – WS paddlers can enter too!
4. Also another reminder that Cafe’ Ohana Grilling and Catering will have their massive BBQ Pit trailer on site and selling ono plate lunches. (check the pic I’ve attached) So need to pack a lunch.
5. Another note, Kikaha will be having a raffle giveaway’s, including 2 Kialoa Paddles that was donated by Dave and Meg Chun. Mahalo you two!
6. We recommend everyone to carpool if can because there will be a $3 park fee per car.
See you all this weekend,